Review SOS Emergency Sleeping Bag

 


Review SOS Emergency Sleeping Bag

We have kids who go with us on camping trips and it’s hard to be reminded on what to bring on the trip.
As I am always busy with work and sometimes when we go on trips it is at a spur of the moment thing and just grab what we have. Good thing I always keep this SOS bag on my car for emergency situations.
There was one time we went out camping and it was so cold during the night, When I woke up, there was a layer of ice on the sleeping bag, but I was still warm.
I was so impressed and pleased with the price, quality, and comfort” of the sleeping bag that they purchased three more for the kids.

CLICK HERE

“I was so grateful to have this emergency sleeping bag with me when I got stranded in my car during a winter storm.
This sleeping bag is small and portable, making it perfect for keeping in the car in case of emergencies.
I’ve used it before and it kept me warm and comfortable until help arrived. The sleeping bag I had before was not at all handy, unlike this one.
This sleeping bag is specifically designed for emergencies, and it is very easy to use. It is made of high-quality materials that will keep you warm and dry in any situation.
It is also compact and lightweight, so it is easy to carry with you.”

CLICK HERE

“I like to go hiking and everyone around me knows that.
My wife is the one packing my bag for hikes so I honestly don’t know what’s inside except for some food and a water bottle.
There was this one time when I got to the top of the mountain, I was not able to go down. I had to spend the night on the mountain.
Upon checking my bag to see if I have an extra jacket to fight the cold, I saw this small bag or pouch with a Sleeping Bag label.
I was surprised and glad that I had my emergency sleeping bag with me. It kept me warm and this is something that I wouldn’t trade for.”

CLICK HERE


Komentar